Watermelon & Feta Summer Salad
1 large bag salad leaves
½ pack – 1 pack Feta cheese
Pomegranates (quantity is down to personal preference)
Freshburst Balsamic Pearls
Handful of mint leaves
- Firstly chop up your watermelon into medium size chunks, and feta cheese into small square chunks. Set aside.
- Arrange salad leaves in dish of your choice, and scatter over watermelon and feta chunks.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds
- Scoop out Balsamic Pearls, and sprinkle over.
- Top with a handful of mint leaves.
- Finally swirl balsamic glaze in a circular motion, starting at the centre of the salad, and gradually work your way to the outside of the dish.
Present and devour!